1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
Love this ****
A very lovely **** shade that stays all day and very pigmented.
I Love This Shade
I am so in love with this shade. Whether I wear it night or day time, it does look good on my lips; it highlights my voluminous, luscious lips.