Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
I love dark 'burgundy' toned lipstick. This one is my all time favorite. I can't wait for the world to reopen so I can wear it again. Nothing but long-lasting goodness here. Buy it, you'll have no regrets.