1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
I love dark 'burgundy' toned lipstick. This one is my all time favorite. I can't wait for the world to reopen so I can wear it again. Nothing but long-lasting goodness here. Buy it, you'll have no regrets.