Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
This has been the best product I have had in my life. It's affordable, but quality is good.
I love how pigmented this lipstick is. Plus the shade is truly gorgeous; I love how it looks on me. It's matte too! It doesn't smear after long use, and lasts for a long time on your lips; your lips doesn't need a retouch even after having something to eat or drink. An amazing product.