Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
I am a very busy business woman. So busy that when I go start my work, I have to make sure that I have enough time to wear my make up. I usually stay away from make up that does not last. Good thing this brand has staying power. The lipstick, aside from it having lovely shades, it does on you for a while. Not too much on the retouch, it guaranteed to stay on your lips even after having a cup of coffee. I love it!