1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
I am a very busy business woman. So busy that when I go start my work, I have to make sure that I have enough time to wear my make up. I usually stay away from make up that does not last. Good thing this brand has staying power. The lipstick, aside from it having lovely shades, it does on you for a while. Not too much on the retouch, it guaranteed to stay on your lips even after having a cup of coffee. I love it!