Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
Gaelle Cosmetics have an awesome quality range of make up that suits my skin color, and what I love most about this brand is that they have a wide range of lip shade to choose from which I appreciate a lot.