1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
An Array to Choose From
Gaelle Cosmetics have an awesome quality range of make up that suits my skin color, and what I love most about this brand is that they have a wide range of lip shade to choose from which I appreciate a lot.