1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
Best **** for women of colour
I have a few **** lipsticks and this by far my favourite. Also very pigmented. Very fast delivery.
This has been the best product I have had in my life. It's affordable, but quality is good.
I love how pigmented this lipstick is. Plus the shade is truly gorgeous; I love how it looks on me. It's matte too! It doesn't smear after long use, and lasts for a long time on your lips; your lips doesn't need a retouch even after having something to eat or drink. An amazing product.