1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
This lip color is gorgeous. Having it on make you feel bold and fearless. Really sexy to look at too. Lots of compliments.
Wonderful when you blend it properly
It's amazing and I love how it stays on for a very long time and doesn't dry my lips out the only downside is it's a little tiny dark on me but I will mix it with a different color.
I am obsessed with this colour. It is beautiful and universally flattering.