Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
'- Gorgeous colour - Smells nice. Kind of like sunscreen but not overpowering - Insane staying power - Applicator wand has a nice point for precise application
Ok listen, I have over 15 shades of Gaelle lipsticks. I have been rocking with this brand from it's launch and to this day Gaelle is my #1 choice for matte lippies. Janine, Grace, Boss Lady, Bashment, Goodaz, Sycamore Tree, Browning & June are my absolute favourites. You'll always find me rocking a Gaelle lipstick when I have a full day of meetings or i'm running one of my live events or i'm trying to make a good impression on a potential client without worrying about lipstick getting on my teeth because these lipsticks do not budge nor do I have to reapply throughtout the day. I feel more confident and bolder when wearing my Gaelle.