Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
This is another favourite of mine. It brightens my face every time. Also long-lasting. I hate reapply so these work for me.