Vitamin E, propylene carbonate, Isododecane, dimethicone, microcrystalline, methyl methacrylate,crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol
1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
Love the colour so much. The liquid dries pretty quickly so I have to be quick with my corrections. It’s better with lip balm first. Other longstay matte liquids don’t work well with lip balm so this is a good thing to know.
First off, these lippies are super pigmented and super beautiful when it comes to the color! I was in love at the first sight, well until it literally started chipping off. The lippie chipped off on certain parts of my lip causing it to look patchy. I didn't like that. It does transfer onto the mask but the transfer is minimal so you still have almost a full lip except for the pieces that chip off for whatever reason.
Good day Tiffany, thanks for the feedback but sorry to hear about the chipping off. Thats not usual with product. Did you have the same experience with other shades?
They say that green is the color of luck. And yes, I am so in luck to have this shade on me. As Hispanic by blood, our skin tone is good for this shade, and it does look good on me.