1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
It is beautiful. Applies well and have great staying power.
Smooth and well
This lipstick applies well, and extremely smooth on my lips. Plus, this shade matched perfectly well with my brown skin tone.