1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
Oh man, I am so glad I got this beauty on sale! I have been eyeing this for like a long time now, and I am glad I was on time for Gaelle Cosmetics' sale. It's worth the buy, you know. Aside from its affordable price, the lipstick itself is stunning! I love this shade particularly. I can wear it even on day time, and it looks gorgeous on me.