1) Make sure lips are smooth. Exfoliate if necessary.
2) Apply lip balm and blot off excess oils.
3) Use the flat sponge-tip applicator to apply liquid matte, carefully tracing the lines of outer lips first and then fill.
4) Apply a hint of highlighter to center of top lip (optional)
5) Step out in the world knowing your lipstick won’t move for a few hours.
The matte powdery texture of this lipstick really is the reason why I always buy Gaelle Cosmetics. The shades they use make my lips more luscious to look at. It flatters my lips more. Plus it stays on your lips for almost the whole day; you just dab when you do retouches and that's it! It stays on you for quite sometime. Very impressive product.