FREE shipping is provided to the following Tara Office locations within Jamaica:
- Manchester- N.Race Course Rd. Mandeville
- Kingston & St Andrew- Tinson Pen Aerodrome and 49 ½ Lyndhurst Rd
- St Ann- 19 Main St, Ocho Rios
- St James- Sangster Intl Airport
- Westmoreland- Negril Aerodrome
Deliveries to the following locations are available at an additional cost of USD$6. Please refer to Area listing for details on these locations.
- All REGULAR locations in every parish
- All of Tara Courier’s Drop Stations in every parish.
These fees are for shipment less than 10LBS. Additional charges will apply for REMOTE AREAS.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order but we cannot promise an exact date of delivery when you submit your Order. We always aim to deliver within 72 hours from the date of any order but we cannot guarantee any exact delivery dates.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to contact you if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
- You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
You must pay for the Product in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit or debit card details from a credit or debit card company acceptable to us. We shall not be bound to supply the Product before we have received cleared funds in full.
If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us. You undertake and warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.